Flexible private lessons
- Tailor-made private one-to-one lessons: face-to-face or online
- Lessons for all Japanese including business people, housewives, academics, civil servants and children
- PS English Approach – focusing mainly on speaking, listening and error correction
- 2-1 lessons (2 students 1 teacher) also possible
- Study at your preferred location: your office, house, teacher’s house or public venue
- Lessons available any time any day, including weekends
Make the most of your stay in London
- Improve your skills for business including telephone English, negotiating, small-talk
- Improve confidence in daily life situations: including talking to your landlord, your teacher, your doctor
- Deepen your understanding of UK life, culture and news
- All teachers are native speakers and experienced teaching Japanese learners
- PS English Teacher Match – our database selects a list of the best teachers that match your learning requirements. We select the best teacher from the list
- PS English Teacher Guarantee - if you are not satisfied with the choice of teacher, we will find a replacement
Good value for money
- Free consultation and language assessment with the Principal
- No joining fee; no additional travel expenses added
- Generous discounts for block bookings, off-peak lessons and Skype lessons
- Share your lesson credit with more than one member of your family
- Free English self-study book when you join
Principal Peter Bernstein
I am the Principal and Director. I formed PS English in 2001 to allow Japanese students to speak and learn natural English in a relaxed and comfortable environment. I taught 100’s of students until 2008 when I decided to focus on running the school. Although I really enjoyed the years I spent teaching, I now love running all aspects of PS English and managing a fantastic team of teachers. I look forward to discussing your needs at one of our consultation meetings.
- We are looking forward to the annual arrival of expats and their families from Japan.
- We are currently adding to our team of teachers to make sure we are prepared!
- All new teachers must be skilled, qualified, experienced with Japanese students and honest, reliable people.
- If you are arriving in London soon, please contact us and we can organise a free assessment to find the right teacher for you!
- Best Wishes